Eligibility for Admission to Diploma in Engineering ( 3 Yrs ):
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education,Odisha or any board approved by BSE, Odisha.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard and 30% mark in each subjects.
- For first semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
Eligibility for Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit prescribed for this course.
|For Children of Green Card Holder||5%|
|For Children/wards of Ex-Servicemen||2%|
|For Physically Challenged||3%|
|For women candidates of all co-ed polytechnics||30%|
|For sports candidates||0.5%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A, B and C Certificate examination)||1%|